Matthias Seidel wrote:
Hi Keith,

Am 25.07.22 um 18:46 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:
Matthias Seidel wrote:
Hi Keith,

Am 25.07.22 um 18:28 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:
@Matthias;

What is the usual response time for the Microsoft store to be updated
to the latest release. Just tried to get 4.1.13, but is still showing
4.1.12 as the latest on the store.

Should be avalable now!

Regards,

    Matthias

Thanks Matthias.I was able to get it late last night. This is the first chance I have had to get on-line today. Hade to take my girlfriend to the Veterans Administration Medical Center in Boston for a Dr. appointment.

Agin thanks.

Keith

Normally it takes some hours, but they state "up to three days".
Unlike us, they do not seem to work on weekends... ;-)

I will update the Release Schedule as soon as the submission is
validated.

Maybe we should not release on a Friday afternoon?

Regards,

     Matthias

Thanks Matthias. I will look for the update to the Schedule.As far as
Releasing on Friday, it probably is best to avoid it if at all
possible, but this was a special case in so many ways!

Regards
Keith

Regards
Keith