Hi Matthias

As I mentioned before to yourself and Mechtilde I would like to be involved in
the 42X translation (in addition to the Portuguese translation)

Unfortunately I was never able to go much further on the lessons with Mechtilde
because I don't have the permissions.

I'm also interested in creating a new Portuguese variant for 42X (called PreAO
meaning "before Orthographic Agreement")

I will not have time during this weekend as I will be traveling abroad tomorrow
for a full week meeting, but I am available the following week.

Please keep me in the loop!

All the best,
Pedro