Hi Nicole,

sorry for the late answer. If you already found something it is fine.

I am not sure what technical documentation contains to your professor. Seems like a wide spread range of work with very different needs in skills if I check [1].

1. Product Manuals -> Our Product Manuals are equal to user guides. See below.

2. Repair Manuals -> not available

3. User Guide -> We have some update going on on our user guide. Maybe the documentation team can include you.

4. API Documentation -> Is created from code, should be accurate

5. SDK Documentation -> Unknown state, we could have something here. But needs preparation time.

6. Project Plans -> I am not sure if we could produce 30 pages on thisĀ  This is more a windmill topic. Forexample we have have 10k+ of bug reports...

7. Business Standards -> I have no clue what this means

8. Test Schedules -> Maybe @Carl can give some info what state our test documentation is. Maybe we have needs here that fits to what your Professor wants.

9. Market Requirements Documentation -> I have no clue what these Documents are.

10. White Papers -> We have nothing prepared. Any Ideas? (We are not especially doing a lot of Marketing.)

11. Case Studies -> How about writing a Case Study how usable is OpenOffice for technical Document writing. What are the shortfalls, what can it do?

12. RFPs & Proposals -> At this point we have no offering in this section. If we improve on our code controll, this might change.

Not included in the list is Code Documentation, which we need, but this is difficult to produce since you need experience in reading code. And I am not sure if that is what your professor wants, since he expects 30+ Pages of paper. If you still searching. Please contact me. We figure something out on short notice. In this case please cc your professor. I would like to understand his requirements.

Another Idea is to ask the TDF. They do tons of marketing. I bet they have something nice.

All the best

Peter

[1] https://whatfix.com/blog/types-of-technical-documentation/