I am not sure which issue it is.
There is one script from Hana that resets the user profile. We need to package
it and make it execute by menue

I have the suspicion that the profile corruption is related to the file
corruption issue. On power fail, or sleep a file can become corrupted when AOO
tries to write in the same moment.
It is quite hard to create this.

All the best
Peter