Hi Gerry

Just to make it clear, that was a test build just to see how it looks.

If Majiro is willing to do a full icon set then it should be considered how
that can be incorporated in a new release

It could be initially included as a new icon theme and if aproved, as the
default icon theme for a new major version...

Thank you for your feedback!

Best,
Pedro