On 16/04/2023 16:21, Arrigo Marchiori wrote:
I just pushed some commits to the scons-build branch, in which I am
attempting to write _from scratch_ the SConscripts to build some
modules.
The only module that _seems_ to build is xml2cmp, but only under Linux
so far.

Is it because of modules dependencies, would you say, or because toolchain and codebase are out of sync w/r to language features used and similar issues?

Last time I looked at that branch, the transition of build descriptions to scons hadn't been completed. Can you even build AOO modules one by one, aren't they all inter-dependent?

-Yury