Good evening from Portugal!

The short answer is yes. You can install OpenOffice now. Both will work.

However there will be a "fight" to be associated with normal office file types
(such as Open Document, Word, Excel, etc)

This means that when you open a Word file with one Office (be it OpenOffice,
LibreOffice or MS Office) it will become associated with this suite and to open
with another one you will have to deliberately use the "Open with" option.

If this acceptable then you can use multiple Office suites. If this is
confusing then it is better to uninstall the one(s) you don't use so much.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Pedro Lino