Hi Matthias, all

> On 09/10/2023 9:54 AM WEST Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de> wrote:

> As I already wrote, this is just informal. They are only bootstrapped
> when they are configured.
>
> For example:
>
> Cairo and pixman are only needed when you build with "--enable-cairo"
> (which doesn't work [1])
>
> The commons-httpclient is only needed when you build with
> "--enable-wiki-publisher".

Thanks for the explanation. Is there any page that explains what are the
consequences of adding/omitting each option?

In page
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO#Configuration_and_bootstrapping
some options are explained but not all...

I can see that the official script does not include cairo either. Cairo is a
vector graphics library so I imagine it would be useful if we want to switch
from Bitmap buttons to SVG buttons?

What is it used for when included?

Thanks!

Best,