Hi -

> On Sep 20, 2023, at 7:29 AM, Daniel Gruno <humbed...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> On 2023-09-20 06:55, Dick Groskamp via users wrote:
>> We now are experiencing downtime on Apache OpenOffice fora
>> (https:/forum.openoffice.org/en/forum;https:/forum.openoffice.org/nl/forum)
>> and the OpenOffice wiki  (https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki).
>> Sites report error to Firefox and Firefox says it can't connect
>
> Not down, per se, but rather overworked. I have increased the process count
> for httpd, so it can handle a few more users at a time, but this is mainly a
> stop-gap solution. The ideal solution here would be for the project to move
> away from the old prefork methods and to an FPM-backed PHP engine for their
> forum and wiki, which would enable event-based processing instead (meaning a
> lot more users could be served with the same resources).

I’ve been discussing with Daniel how to make this FPM change on our server. It
should be a simple configuration change, but we want to schedule it so that we
can revert or fix it if it fails.

We will need some people ready to test the Wiki and Fora when we do this.

I am thinking that next Tuesday or Wednesday morning at about 8 AM PDT / 16:00
UTC would be good for me. How is that for the Wiki and Fora teams?

Best,
Dave