On Tue, Jan 16, 2024 at 7:10 PM Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de> wrote:

> Am 16.01.24 um 17:50 schrieb Damjan Jovanovic:
> > I've now pushed my "odf-1.3" branch upstream, which has some initial ODF
> > 1.3 compatibility patches, a patch adding a new constraint for the
> RECEIVED
> > function, and another to only make the upgrade dialog appear when
> version >
> > 1.3.
> >
> > There are 3 useful parts to the ODF 1.3 specification, part 2 dealing
> with
> > packaging, part 3 with the OpenDocument schema, and part 4 with
> > OpenFormula. So far I've mostly been developing part 4. Of the 34 issues
> > under part 4, 20 are now complete, which means part 4 development is
> > already 59% complete.
>
> from zero to 59% in a few days. That's great.! :-)

:-)

> > Would anyone like to help?
>
> If you mean coding, then you have to teach me C++ first. ;-P
> Honestly, here I won't be of any help. Other things depend.

For my latest change, which added support for weekday types 11-17 to the
WEEKDAY function, those new types should probably be documented in the
"OpenOffice Help" page for WEEKDAY. Can someone update those?

> Before we bring this into a release, we should discuss and define how we
> want or should offer the ODF 1.3 support.
>
> My suggestion:
>
> Instead of putting this as a selectable option in the Save dialog, we
> should add this to the other ODF version parts (see menu "Tools -
> Options - Load/Save - General - Default file format and ODF settings").

Yes, I still need to add that.

> I don't know how loading is working. But I would expect that the header
> data is read and the ODF version is recognized with some magic numbers.

If you unzip an OpenDocument file, there are office:version="1.3"
attributes on at least content.xml, meta.xml, settings.xml, and styles.xml.

Damjan