I've downloaded from both websites a second ago and haven't seen a problem. So, in general it's working.

When you have problems with specific mirror servers then just change them. On the SourceForge webpage there is a grey "Problems Downloading?" button. Just click on it and choose a different mirror from the popup dialog.

HTH

Marcus