Hi Damjan,

Am 12.06.24 um 06:03 schrieb Damjan Jovanovic:
On Tue, Jun 11, 2024 at 8:39 PM SET <aoo-dev...@nmset.info.invalid> wrote:

Hello,

I just realised that AOO is not available on aarch64 while it is supported
on
so many platforms. armv7 will probably be legacy at some point, like 1686.

This post from 2020 advises to switch to LibreOffice:

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?t=101717&hilit=aarch64

Personally, I wish to avoid this for many reasons.

To be complete, I would tweak things up to the bridges module, it requires
code at a very low level, that's out of scope for me.

I just wish to know what core developers think about aarch64 support today.

Thanks in advance for your point of views.

Hi

Each bridge is for a platform, OS and compiler.
Which OS do you need this aarch64 bridge for?

There is no aarch64 bridge currently in development, but it would be a good
idea to add it soon. We should probably finish the Win64 bridge first.

+1 for Win64.

After all the majority of our users are on Windows.

I am always available for testing!

Regards,

   Matthias

Regards