Dear Harsh Giri,

If you are specifically building on Kali, then you can disregard this
message. I have provided installation instructions if you are looking to
install OpenOffice.

For installation, check out this guide,
https://geekrewind.com/lesson-17-replacing-libreoffice-openoffice-ubuntu/

Or Basically,
Download the latest .deb from https://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html
for your linux system in your desired language.
If you have previously installed libreoffice, in terminal to remove
libreoffice run, "sudo apt-get update" and "sudo apt-get -y remove --purge
libreoffice* libexttextcat-data* && sudo apt-get -y autoremove".
Extract the contents of the
"Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.15_Linux_SYSTEM_install-deb_LANGUAGE.tar.gz".
Navigate to the DEBS folder and open terminal at that location.
To install OpenOffice, in your terminal run, "sudo dpkg -i *.deb".
To integrate OpenOffice into your system, in the same terminal run, "sudo
dpkg -i desktop-integration/*.deb".
Enjoy using OpenOffice.

All the best.