Hi All,

Just a follow up:

I had a private conversation with Randall and he is now running AOO 4.1.15 on his M3 mac.

Regards,

   Matthias

Hi,

The current Apache OpenOffice version is 4.1.15 and I just tested it on our developer machine with macOS 15 (Sequoia) on a M1 processor.

It installs and runs great with Rosetta 2. At the moment we only provide the Intel version.

Beware:

If you need additional functionality through JAVA runtime, please also install the Intel version, e.g.:

https://adoptium.net/de/temurin/releases/?version=11&os=mac&arch=x64&package=jre

Regards,

   Matthias