Hi Brian

What would you recommend as the best supported UI modification to do the
following. The toolbar dropdown I was planning is going to have a set of
text labels used for marking paragraphs. It could have say 10-15 items in it
which when selected by the user will mark the paragraph the user is
currently working on. I put together some test code to actually mark the
paragraph but the UI piece is what I'm trying to figure out.

I personnaly designed a non-modal dialog containing the lists of the styles i want to apply (ore actions to perform). A double-click affects the current selection (even if multiple)

Regards

Laurent

--
Laurent Godard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Ingénierie OpenOffice.org
Indesko >> http://www.indesko.com