2005/5/11, "Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems,  Inc."
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hello "Department Linux&Office Migration" / Matthias,
>
> > Can someone tell me how
> > to force OO to re-read the CSV-directory and to update its list of
> > tables?
>
> Easiest way would probably be to disable connection pooling in
> Tools|Options|Data Sources. This way, OOo will not remember (pool) the
> data source connection when you close it, but get rid of it immediately.
> So the next connection attempt will create a new connection (which is
> sligtly more expensive than using a pooled one), which will re-read the
> directory.

Connecting pooling is already disabled (seems to be the default state)
but it doesn't help. OO doesn't seem to close the database connection
until I close the last document connected with it. Or rather it
doesn't do so reliably. Sometimes deactivating View -> Data  Sources
and then activating it again refreshes the list, sometimes it doesn't.
So far I've been unable to see a pattern.

Matthias Benkmann