I just got an imported PPT file and OLE objects were not properly
displayed in NO/J. I had to turn off the load/save options I had
checked to see the real contents.

Are there been similar issues with OLE already reported ?

There could be several problems, most are related to import filter
failure. But you description is too vague for a helpful answer. What
exactly means "not properly displayed"?

Matthias,

Thank you for your reply.

The document I am working on is a PPT in Japanese with XLS OLE in English. The original OLEs were in Japanese but have been translated.

When I have all the load/save options on I have some OLE in English, some in the original Japanese. The display is, well, good looking. I don't know how to describe that. Some parts of the XLS are mere text, some are real table. The tables look like tables, the descriptive text looks like it could be a normal PPT slide (no spreadsheet cell lines etc).

When I have all the load/save options off I have the OLEs in English but the display has XLS cell lines, font display is not good (some letters are superimposed).

Jean-Christophe