Hi Christian,

Christian Andersson wrote:
Hi there, I have created an package for Openoffice V2 series (using 1.9 for now to test)

The package works flawless on linux, however on windows there is just a small problem (sofar) that makes my package useless.

My package contains basic code/dialogs and javaclasses/services

From what I can see, runnings under windows 2000 and java 1.5.0_02 the services I create using createUnoService("my.package.Service")
will not work properly.

How did you have installed your package, did you have used the package manager? If yes, marked the package manger ui your package as enabled or got you any errors during the installation? Did you have compiled your package with Java 1.5 and did you use Java 1.5 in your office as well because otherwise it won't work. In your office you have to use the same or a higher version of Java.

Juergen

With OOo 1.9.03 Openoffice stopped executing the basic code when it came to the createUnoService line, with no information at all.

With OOo 1.9.118 the basic code will not stop at this line no more, but whenever I try to use the service I do get an Exception of Type: Unknown with the message: Illegal object given!

System information:
Windows 2000 SP3
java 1.5.0_02
OOo 1.9.109 and 118