Hi Christian,

Christian Andersson wrote:

Jürgen Schmidt wrote:

Hi there, I have created an package for Openoffice V2 series (using 1.9 for now to test)

The package works flawless on linux, however on windows there is just a small problem (sofar) that makes my package useless.

My package contains basic code/dialogs and javaclasses/services

From what I can see, runnings under windows 2000 and java 1.5.0_02 the services I create using createUnoService("my.package.Service")
will not work properly.

the windows machine is situated at a different location compared to the linux machine that I'm developing with, so at the moment I cannot check the exact version of java, but would it make a high difference if java 1.5.0_03 or 04 was used and java 1.5.0_02 was used within OOo?

no, it should be no difference. The important part is that you use the same major version.

I've not tested with java 1.5.0_04 on the windows machine (which is the latest java it would update to) still the same problem.

si there anything that I need to do to get it to work in windows compared to linux?
Is this a bug in OOo for windows?

mmh, maybe but i think it's no general problem, a lot of other components work. I can offer (if it is not secret) that you send me your package and i will take a closer look on it and test it on my machine.

Juergen

would it work if I changed to windows XP? (can't test it in that case)

/Christian Andersson