Juergen wrote:

> no, not yet and currently we have no plans to create one. But if their
> is a real demand, we should align it and should create only one. It
> would be bad to have several different ones,  which maybe run out of
> sync. The problem is that most often related problems come to us.

It may happen that maven repositories are silently created by various project according their need. For example the Geotools project already has a subset of OpenOffice jars in a Maven repository there:

    http://lists.refractions.net/geotools/openoffice/jars/

Having a central place on openoffice.org would be better, of course.

        Martin.