Seasons Greetings to all,
I am sending this to both lists because I'm not sure which group this issue really belongs to since it has xml Writer format properties but is also a development issue I think. If most of you folks who are regulars here monitor both lists just let me know and I'll send any further messages to one list or the other.
 Another question please
In a table (#1) I've generated, the following is created by Writer when I File | Save: <style:table-column-properties style:column-width="51.01mm" style:rel-column-width="65535*"/>
 and in a table (#2) I get:
 and in a third (#3) this:

If anyone is interested, what I'm doing is, from xml data via several xslt stylesheets generating all the individual files needed by an OpenOffice Writer document dependent on what objects are in it, e.g. formulae, images, tables, etc. Then using the java zip class in a rhino javascript extension function (I'm using the Xalan xslt processor), I zip the files together to produce a Writer document. It works quite well, except that a few areas seem murky such as with equation settings (which I mentioned in another e-mail) and the issue I describe here.
Peace to you,
Matthew L. Avizinis
Gleim Publications, Inc.