Hi Laurant,

Laurent Godard wrote:
Hi Jurgen

Do you have any suggestions what we should do?

don't make it too complicate. We talk about documentation and committee who will read all submissions and will select the winner. I am sure that the committee will find a winner when we will have such a situation.

the rules have to be clear, before starting
as soon as there is money involved some people can become quite aggressive

keep cool. The committee will select the winner and how the committee will select the winner is not important here. It will change nothing for the attendees. Either somebody accept the rules or not.

Juergen

I would say
- each voter votes for an only article
- the article that has the most votes wins
- if egality, the oldest regarding the submission date wins
- the votes are reseted each session

Laurent