Hello everyone,
I have a curious question about status of  support of system
fontconfig/freetype in recent OpenOffice.org 2.0.x
Similar question was left unaswered on user forum so I'm trying my luck here..

I use build options --with-system-freetype --enable-fontconfig. Does it mean
that OOo will now obey a system fontconfig settings (/etc/fonts.conf) I have a
precise per font settings fonts.conf - size and font tailored hinting,
autohinting and antialiasing – and I naturally want OOo to follow them.

Or does OO have another conf file where I can set advanced font properties,
like: use hinting for Arial font from 14px size and antialiasing from size
12px, fot Times don't use hinting and antialiasing at all etc.
There is GUI (Tools-Options-View) for font setting in Linux OOo but it's way
too basic.
OOo is FreeType based so it should be possible somewhat.

What is the exact relation between OOo and system fontconfig/freetype if OOo is
build with --with-system-freetype --enable-fontconfig?

Thanks for any hint
Jan Uhlir

There is a similar question in forum, but left unaswered :(
http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?t=28848&highlight=fonts+conf