On Mon, 2006-04-10 at 15:49 +0200, Eike Rathke wrote:
> Hi Rick,
>
> On Fri, Apr 07, 2006 at 00:12:23 -0700, Rick Barnes wrote:
>
> > Where can I view a listing of the fixes and enhancements for OOo version
> > 2.0.3?
>
> No release notes available yet, a raw overview of CWSs targeted to
> OOo2.0.3 can be found at
> http://eis.services.openoffice.org/EIS2/cws.ShowCWSList?Mode=Releases&Id=OOo+2.0.3
>
> A list of fixed issues targeted to OOo2.0.3 is available with
> http://qa.openoffice.org/issues/buglist.cgi?resolution=FIXED&target_milestone=OOo+2.0.3
>
> To include not yet fixed issues targeted to OOo2.0.3 remove
> resolution=FIXED& from that URL.

Thank you, very much...

Rick Barnes
www.nostabo.net

View my OOo tutorials and other references at:
http://www.nostabo.net/openoffice.php

PRIVILEGED - PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
This electronic mail is solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you receive
this electronic mail in error, please delete it from your system
immediately and notify the sender by electronic mail or using any of the
contact details noted herein.

This e-mail sent via Evolution 2.4.2 running on a Linux 2.6.16 64 bit kernel.