Hi Tobias,

Tobias Krais wrote:
Hi together,

please tell me whether there is an other bug in OOo.

My problem: I want to register a little UNO package at OOo, using
unopkg. It does not matter which Java compiler I use for compiling my
package. If I want to register my ready built package I can't use the
Free Software Foundation 1.4.2 Java (all others I tested will work). If
I use the FSF 1.4.2 Java and try to enable my UNO Package using the
command "/usr/lib/openoffice/program/unopkg gui" I get following error:
(com.sun.star.lang.DisposedException) { { { Message = "URP_Bridge :
disposed\X000a(tid=8) Unexpected connection closure", Context =
(com.sun.star.XInterface) 0x0 } } }

Can you tell me whether this is a OOo Bug or not?

can you be more concrete ...
- which Java version was used to compile your package
- which other Java versions did have tested

Juergen