Michael,

it seems that the extension has not yet been installed on the wiki. According to Stefans forward, the 28th had been planned. Would you mind to give us an update what went wrong?

Thanks in advance

Kay

Stefan Taxhet wrote:
Hi,

Leibowitz, Michael wrote:
I think it would best for us to schedule wiki downtime after the main
site has recovered from maintenance.

The Wiki operates indepently of the main site and we are free to tweak
it at any time. AFAICS the installation of an extension needs no downtime.

Stefan, is the afternoon (Hamburg
time) of the 28th of June acceptable?

Sure, if an earlier date does not work.
As said in another message you may feel free to go ahead at any time.

Greetings
Stefan