Hi,

saying it's "easy" is easy ;-), i know that it is possible to extract data and create for example a PDF. But the output isn't comparable to what we have at the moment. Show me a working and satisfying solution and we can discuss it.

Juergen, you know such a solution is not yet set up
and i think anything won't be done until a decision is made about freeing this document

i said "easy", well, replace by doable provided we can work on the content and have the I/O specification of the document

Laurent

--
Laurent Godard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Ingénierie OpenOffice.org
Indesko >> http://www.indesko.com