2006/7/12, Gloops <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On 12th of July 2006 19:59, Gloops wrote :

> As I already have different meetings to attend for different other
> problems that we could classify as politics, supposing I am not alone in
> this case I proposed these matters could also be presented on a HTML
> page that could be proposed besides the download -e.g. the download
> sites often propose to add a comment to a software they propose for
> download.

I observe that Thomas meets the same need (in German I presume) with his
videos at Galileo's.
Jul. 11th 2006 - 16:54 - Thomas Krumbein : Video training Ooo - freie
Lektionen

I think this is a splendid idea and I'm glad you brought it up in the
international mailing list. In my case it is the Swedish
dictionary/language pack that I need to download.
I do not want a Swedish build, since I need the English UI when
following OOo's mailing lists.

/$