Pavel Janík írta:
Hi,

after Kevin's decision to leave our project, lingucomponent is almost
dead.

In the past, before every release we realized that many P2 bugs assigned to
lingucomponent are not being handled properly because we do not have
developers actively working on this part of the project.

We have to find someone to replace Kevin and work on lingucomponent issues,
cooperating with hunspell authors, define the rules/framework for extending
existing dictionaries, reuse other lingu-data sources etc..

Do we have any volunteer here?
nemeth from Hungarian NLC? He is co-leader of that project. Did you send a mail to him?

KAMI