Martin Hollmichel wrote:
Hi,

_A) Reasons to always fix the issues on the next milestone_
-1 for this one.

I object because the _always_ is too strict. We had in the past situations, where we did for a single platform or a build configuration a fix, where a full rebuild for all platforms was not needed. Often these kind of errors were reported days or weeks after a release. So, as an exception, I strongly recommend to allow such kind of fixes after careful review. This makes communication about the _final_ milestone of a release erasier than communicating which milestones for what releases are relevent.

If fixes on an existing master are done in this same master it is absolutely *necessary* that this is *very* clearly communicated!

-Bjoern