Hi Mikaël,

On 10/31/06, Mikaël De Bie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The add-in I want to compile is the scsolver created by Kohei Yoshida
(http://kohei.us/ooo/solver/)
I've downloaded the scsolver sources from
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/ooo-build/scratch/scsolver/

As I mentioned in my reply to the very first email you sent me
(privately), my scsolver component currently uses non-UNO API.  So,
unless you've gone through my code to remove those calls to non-UNO
API for localizing strings, it won't be compiled into a pure UNO
component (thus the registration may fail).

Have you gone through my code and made all necessary modification to
UNO-nify my code?

Kohei