Kohei Yoshida a écrit :
On 10/31/06, Mikaël De Bie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Kohei,

Kohei Yoshida a écrit :
> Hi Mikaël,
>
> On 10/31/06, Mikaël De Bie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> The add-in I want to compile is the scsolver created by Kohei Yoshida
>> (http://kohei.us/ooo/solver/)
>> I've downloaded the scsolver sources from
>> http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/ooo-build/scratch/scsolver/
>
> As I mentioned in my reply to the very first email you sent me
> (privately), my scsolver component currently uses non-UNO API.  So,
> unless you've gone through my code to remove those calls to non-UNO
> API for localizing strings, it won't be compiled into a pure UNO
> component (thus the registration may fail).
>
> Have you gone through my code and made all necessary modification to
> UNO-nify my code?

I didn't do that... Is it the way you 've created your scsolver.uno.zip ?

No, that one is a pure UNO component.  But notice that I haven't made
any release in the past few months, simply because I've introduced
non-UNO API in my code, which made it rather non-trivial to release a
new UNO component.

It could be done, but it would require some work.  It would be a bit
of work even for me - the author of the code, so I imagine it would be
a lot more work for you.

Kohei

I'll report these informations to my advisors...
Thanks a lot for all Kohei,

Mikaël