hi,everybody! I found a amazing problem, when I using replaceByIndex of
XIndexAccess in so_active.cxx, whatever parameter ,the IllegalArgumentException
always through, even if I use the return value of GetByIndex.

the replaceByIndex definition is :

void
replaceByIndex(         [in] long        Index,
        [in] any         Element )
raises(         ::com::sun::star::lang::IllegalArgumentException,
::com::sun::star::lang::IndexOutOfBoundsException,
::com::sun::star::lang::WrappedTargetException );

and the getByIndex definition is :
any
getByIndex(     [in] long        Index )
raises(         ::com::sun::star::lang::IndexOutOfBoundsException,
::com::sun::star::lang::WrappedTargetException );

my test code is :

CComVariant dummyResult;
hr = ExecuteFunc( m_ItemContainer, L"getByIndex", &CComVariant(index), 1,
&dummyResult );

CComVariant arg[2];
arg[1] = CComVariant(index);
arg[0] = dummyResult;

hr = ExecuteFunc(m_ItemContainer, L"replaceByIndex", arg, 2, &dummyResult);
if(!SUCCEEDED( hr ))  return S_OK;

by debug, I doubt this is a bug of uno-com bridge, can anybody help me!