On 09/11/2006, at 8:32 AM, Kevin Williams wrote:

I cleaned up the source tree and recompiled by specifying --disable- epm and compiled it with in tree mozilla. It compiled successfully. Now, when I want
to installit, I see that there's no directory named OpenOffice under
instsetoo_native/unxlngi6 !! Now at this stage I really don't know how to

I dont think you should --disable-epm:
configure --help says:
--disable-epm OO.o includes self-packaging code, that requires
                          epm, however epm is useless for large scale
                          package building.

Try running configure again, using --with-epm=internal
"source" the environment again, and check the value BUILD_EPM=YES
then:
cd epm
build;deliver
cd instsetoo_native
build

directory solver. When I look into the directory solver/680/ unxlngi6.pro, I do see several directories - bin, lib, inc, rdb, res etc. Thses in turn hold the libs and binaries etc. Now, I know where the finished product lies. What I'm

The solver holds output from building each module, so any module can find the shared libraries and headers without knowing where they have been built. But the "finished "product" also has to be built at the end, in module instsetoo_native

Here's the last few lines from compilation output:

/home-dir/BLFS/wd/OOffice/OOC680_m7/instsetoo_native/util
No EPM: do no packaging at this stage