Matthias B. wrote:
On 11/16/06, Andreas Saeger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[...]
oDocLibs = oDoc.BasicLibraries
oLib = oDocLibs.createLibrary("testLib")
[...]
Does this help?

Thanks. I'm trying to do this from Java. I've checked the IDL docs and
it seems that createLibrary() is provided by XStarBasicAccess, however
the "Use" references of that interface are empty, so I have no idea
what object/service provides XStarBasicAccess. There doesn't seem to
be a property "BasicLibraries" nor a method getBasicLibraries(), at
least not in the index of the IDL docs. Do you know how I can access
this from Java?

Matthias

Uuuh, I'm just a simple macro-coder writing in StarBasic or Python, refusing huge IDEs and SDKs.

This is what I found:
:: com :: sun :: star :: script :: browse ::
Service BrowseNode
Usage Restrictions
    not published
Description
This service provides access to the Macros and Macro containers via the XBrowseNode interface. XInvocation is an optional interface that is used to execute macros, or to create/delete/rename macros or macro containers. Since OpenOffice 2.0.0

and
:: com :: sun :: star :: script :: provider ::
ScriptProviderForBasic

and
:: com :: sun :: star :: document
XMLBasicImporter

But I don't understand how to assemble all this. IMHO the best source of (more or less) working code-snippets is http://www.oooforum.org Search the API-and-Macros-Forum (Q&A) and the Code-Snippets-Forum (discussions on working code).