Hi,

On 11/21/06 16:45, dfdg djfd wrote:

But i had one problem which was when i type on a right
to left unicode text the way the program is made is
that when one types western letters it goes from left
to right and only when one types the CTL letters does
it go from righ to left. I noticed that the CTL
letters are some of which include /+%# ect. . But i
need to type in hebrew and the letters that i need to
go from right to left are ÷øàèåïíôùãâëòéçìêóæñáäðîöúõ,/

sorry, I don't understand your question. First of all, you should read this (thanks to Alan):

-------
To enable right-to-left text:

Go to Tools/Options/Language Settings/Languages.
Make sure that the checkbox "Enabled for complex text layout (CTL)" is checked. A few lines above that checkbox is a listbox that says "CTL" next to it. In that listbox, choose "Hebrew".
Press "OK".
You should see on the Writer toolbar a couple of icons with arrows pointing left or right. Pass the mouse ove those icons, and you'll see the tooltip "Right-to-left" or "Left-to-right". (There are two other icons with arrows, for "Decrease Indent" or "Increase indent". I don't mean those.) Click those buttons to change the alignment.

You also need fonts which have Hebrew characters, of course.
------

Are you using an IME (Input Method Editor)? Windows or Linux?

Regards,

Frank