The export filter uses our internal Accessible HTMLCreator which limits the
use of a XSLT. We are planning to provide a XML-based intermediate step in
the future. Unfortunately, at the minute I'm restricted to a "macro" based
solution.

ashok _ wrote:

> I hope you are using an XML XSLT filter to write the export filter
> rather than use a basic macro to iterate through the document.
>
> The issue of soft page breaks, i suspect you will have to use XSL-FO
> to identify the point of the page break.. since page length is
> captured in terms of length (in cms) as part of page layout... my
> point is, the soft page break is never recorded on the opendocument
> but rather determined at the point of display by writer.  (you can
> look at this page-layout attribute by unzipping an openoffice document
> with soft page breaks and viewing the styles.xml and searching for
>
> Maybe a way out for you could be to use both a macro and an XSLT
> filter.  First use the macro to convert soft page breaks to hard page
> breaks using a cursor to iteratively mark end of page for the writer
> document (you can generate a temporary copy of the document since you
> dont want to change your original...).  Then run an XSLT filter on
> this document to transform to xhtml... page breaks should now be easy
> to identify since the manual page breaks are recorded in
> content.xml....
>

> On 3/2/07, ianmcr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm fairly new to OOo. I'm working on an export filter to produce
>> accessible
>> html. I'm iterating over the text and identifying paragraphs, tables etc.
>> However, I need a reliable method of identifing soft page breaks.
>>
>> (At the minute I use the page cursor to insert a marker string at the end
>> of
>> each page. However, this causes problems with renumbering lists, headings
>> etc).
>>
>> Is there a recommended method?
>>

>> --

  • [dev] Finding ... ianmcr
    • Re: [dev]... ashok _
      • Re: [... ianmcr
    • Re: [dev]... Malte Timmermann
    • Re: [dev]... Frank Meies - Sun Germany - Development - Software Engineer
      • SV: [... Bryan Rasmussen
      • Re: [... Frank Meies - Sun Germany - Development - Software Engineer
        • R... ianmcr
          • ... Frank Meies - Sun Germany - Development - Software Engineer
            • ... ianmcr
              • ... Frank Meies - Sun Germany - Development - Software Engineer