Hello,

Am Fri, 22 Jun 2007 00:50:06 +0100
schrieb Lívio Cipriano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I'm using OO 2.2.1 - from openSuSE 10.2 - and my first experience
> with these field is not going well.

Does this mean, that you use the SuSE version of OOo and not the
"original"? Did you try to install the original version from the OOo
website and did you try to do your task with this version?

As far as I know, SuSE adds some patches to its version, so it might
be, that this is a bug in the SuSE version, that is not in the original
OOo.

HTH

Sigrid