On 22 June 2007 06:49, Sigrid Kronenberger wrote:
> As far as I know, SuSE adds some patches to its version, so it might
> be, that this is a bug in the SuSE version, that is not in the original
> OOo.

Hi Sigrid,

Maybe that is the answer. The Windows version that I tried is the original
one, but in Linux I'm using the SuSE/Novell version, both 2.0 and 2.2.1. I
also might add that the Input and User Fields work as aspect in the SuSE
version.

I'll tried the original version in SuSE; just to clear the issue.

Lívio Cipriano