Hi,

for a long time it has been already practice that not all child workspaces had to be approved by a QA Team member but also by another developer. The same applies for the involvement of the user experience Team. Together with Lutz for the user experience team and Thorsten for the QA team we review the existing Child Workspace policies on http://tools.openoffice.org/dev_docs/child_workspace_policies.html.

With the help of Nikolai we are now able to provide a proposal for a modified version of the child workspace policies on http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/CWS_Policies

The main difference compared with the old policies are
* How to group task goes now much more in detail to make more clear in which cases what people are needed to review the work on a child workspace.
* added more links to documentation on "how to approve a CWS"
* removed superfluous wording and sentences.

I suggest that we make this cws policies official on July 11th if there are no objections until then.

If these changes get accepted I propose to exchange the "Level of impact" in the EIS application accordingly to the new categorization of cws in the policies.

Martin