I am using the write bookmark implementation via the API, and I think
I may have found a bug, and its replicable even in wordprocessor
mode....

1) Create a new writer document.

2) type some text : "This is some text"

3) insert a bookmark "bk01", before the word some.

4) insert a bookmark "bk02", after the word some.
(right clicking on the status bar,  pages indicator displays the two
bookmarks...)

5) now do a find and replace of the word "some" with "the",

6) so the sentence in the document appears as:
   "This is the text",

7) Now right click on the status bar, pages indicator, and only the
second bookmark
remains ("bk02"), and this remaining bookmark is wrongly positioned at
the letter "t"
of the repacement word "the"....