Rony G. Flatscher wrote:
Hi Jürgen,

By the way you can add the scripting framework jar file manually to
the classpath and can check if it works.
Just tried it: does not work.

Also tried using Rene Engelhards suggestion ("UNO_JFW_CLASSPATH_URLS"),
unfortunately to no avail.

Will file an issue.

Thanks again for your quick answers!

---rony

P.S.: Of course all OOo jars would be needed in addition that reside in
the "classes" directory.
well, they are needed for certain areas but not all are necessary for extensions. If they are necessary we should provide a way to explicitly reference them. As i have mentioned before we probably have this mechanism already in place and Stephan (who is sick today) knows best.

Juergen