Many thanks, Mathias, I checked the "ReplacementImages" directory and
ole-object images DO exist! That's fantastic!

But I also found some problems that Microsoft Equation object displayed
correctly in Impress while the replacement image was wrong. How these images
are generated, were they just following Ariel's  procedures?

Hanbo