Many thank for you all guys, based on your advice, I think I'm approching
the solution.

Actually we have setup a Flash RIA based website,
http://www.weekee.tv/liveboard.
This site is setup for e-Learning and web conference based on PPT and other
resources, such as video\audio\images. People can upload ppt format document
onto the website, and we have written a CODEC backend to convert these files
into our formats. And, after uploading, people can drag the ppt onto a
shared whiteboard and begin talking and marking, the system will record all
the process, and finally generate a courseware which can be viewed on the
internet. This is a demo
courseware<http://www.weekee.tv/liveboard/player.swf?course=ca0f863b-0120-4a60-b4cf-a875015b813b>we
recorded, unfortunatedly it is in Chinese.

In this CODEC server, we first use JOD-Converter to transform PPT to zip
file, and then we extract the zip file into many seperate pieces of
resources, e.g, images, objects, and we will translate content.xml and
styles.xml into a xml of our format. Based on this xml, the flash client can
play these PPT and resources. The reason why I posted this question is that
we found we can't transform the objects just by ourselves. But according to
your replies, we found that OO provides us many useful services that we can
directly leverage on.

I believe that PPT to Flash convertation is quite useful, because flash
player is the most popular web plugins in the world, across OSes and across
explorers. And ODF is a world standard so that our job is sure on the basis
of it. We will keep on the paces of OO's development, and try our best to
contribute to the community. Thanks for your help again. After the problem
is solved, I will post some source codes so that you guys can help me check
it.

Hanbo