Hi Allen,

please apology my beginning, it seems that it was the wrong beginning because you haven't read the whole message ;-). But if you would know me you would also know that i always say or write what i am thinking. I am always very direct and sometimes people feel uncomfortable with that but on the other hand i don't beat around the bush.

So if you are interested to read the whole message, send me an email and i will forward the original message to you directly.

Juergen

Allen Pulsifer wrote:
Hello Juergen,

I deleted your message without reading it because I'm not willing to look at
anything that starts with that tone.

Best Regards,

Allen