Eike Rathke wrote:
Hi Bernd,

Hi Eike,

On Wednesday, 2007-09-19 15:21:50 +0200, Bernd Eilers wrote:

[... nice long list of pointers to information for new contributors ...]

That could serve as a template to setup a wiki page we then could always
point to, or do we have such thing already?

well that thing may be a little bit too java centric to put it as is on a wiki page for new developers to find it there as the originial question was from a java developer. But feel free to extract information from it copy to the wiki.

On the other hand there already is
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Main_Page#Getting_started_with_OOo_development

right on the main page of the Wiki - which was one of those pointers I believe - which already serves well as a more general starting point for new developers. Maybe we could just add a few things there.

  Eike

Kind regards,
Bernd Eilers