Note: forwarded message attached.

---------------------------------

Building a website is a piece of cake.
--- Begin Message ---
I use open office.org 2 , I create forms and table one of this forms
 have name a report its retrieve the data from the table and its success
 to retrieve but my problem when I print the report form the data in the
 text is Arabic , the Pinter print the Arabic language reflect such as I
 see the data (ÇáäÊíÌå)  but the printer print (åÌíÊäáÇ)
  ........I change my computer to try to solve this problem but I found
 the reflection of the words is disappear but appear another problem
 ...when I print the repot form the name of text   (ÇáäÊíÌå) is
 disappear under the text

  I do not know how to solve this problem if anyone know how to solve
 please contact me though this mail

  Thanks a lot