Hallo all,

Is there a way how to lock ( = make read only ) part of the table? I
mean table in the Writer.

I would like to achieve this functionality. User can freely edit table
headings and row names (first table column). Remaining part of the
table should be readonly and editable by special component (new
dialog) only.

To achieve this, I need to make part of the table read only. I was
thinking about sections, but as far as I know, it's not possible to
create section with selected cells.

Or I could intercept user's input within selected cells and start my own dialog.

Is this possible?

Regards,
Robert

--