Hi,

we want to restrict the use of the Basic IDE, but because of a missing error handling in OpenOffice's macros, it is simple to produce an error and to access the IDE (e.g. bind the macro Depot.Depot.AddShortCuttoControl() to a field, a frame, a graphic).

The only way I see is to manipulate the script.xlc (not safe, the user can overwrite this) or to delete the macros from the shared folder.

Any other ideas how to avoid this?
IMO the correct approach would be over the security settings, but these are only for document macros.

Regards

Peter