Hi,

we intercepted the open/save commands because of restricted access to the file system (documents are stored in a database).

Is there a way to configure the context menu of the QuickStarter and if not: how do I deactivate it in the OptionsDialog.xcu without hiding the whole Memory page?

The Single Option

<node oor:name="Memory" oor:op="replace" oor:finalized="true">
  <node oor:name="Options">
    <node oor:name="Quicklauncher" or:op="replace"oor:finalized="true">
      <prop oor:name="Hide">
        <value>true</value>
      </prop>
    </node>
  </node>
</node>

doesn't work.

Or can it be started without appearing in the Systray?

(Windows XP, OpenOffice 2.2)

Regards

Peter